Oxygen S-Cross MTB MKII Electric Mountain Bike - 27 Speed, 27.5" Wheel
The Oxygen S-Cross MTB MKII has been designed with a discreet in frame 36v battery which comes with the option of 3 battery sizes (10.4ah, 13ah or 16ah), a new centrally mounted backlit LCD display with 6 power assist levels and the further option of 3 power modes, a handlebar mounted USB port for charging mobile devices from the bikes battery, a 250w high torque motor, 27 speed Shimano gearing and Shimano Hydraulic Discs.
- The S-Cross MTB features a new side mounted, easy to read LCD Backlit display
Alpha Alloy Frame
- Alpha 6061 T4/T6 is the technology which ensures the frames for our Oxygen Electric Bikes are superlight, strong and rigid. All of our frames are made of alloy mix containing a mix of Aluminium 6061 and magnesium. The 6061 alloy delivers a super lightweight frame with maximum strength which is crucial to achieve reliability. Additionally every frame is hand welded and inspected to ensure the highest quality on all of our bikes.
High Torque 8-Fun Motor
- The S-Cross MTB is fitted with a powerful 8-Fun high torque motor for smooth power delivery and great hill climbing ability.
- Frame: AI 6061 T4&T6 19"
- Fork: SR Suntour XCM HLO DS 27,5″
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic Disc Front and Rear
- Gears: Shimano Altus 27-speed
- Motor: 36V 250w High Torque Shengyi DGWX2C Brushless
- Battery: 36v 10.4Ah or 36V 13Ah or 36v 16Ah LG Cells
- Range: Up To 50 Miles* on standard 13ah battery
- Max Speed: 15.4mph* dependent on terrain
- Weight: 26.4Kg including battery
*This will vary depending on weight of user, terrain and mode of pedal assistance used.