Trail-gator Tow Bar Trailer
The Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar converts an ordinary child's bike into a safe, towable trailer bike, whenever desired. To ride attached, simply unclip the tow bar from the stored position on the adult bike, extend it, and connect it to the receiver, which is mounted on the child's bike. When the child's bike is connected, the front wheel is lifted off the ground and a stabilizing bar prevents the handlebars from turning, leaving the adult in control of steering. Children can choose to coast or pedal while they are being towed, making the ride much easier for them.
For independent riding, the Trail-Gator Bicycle Tow Bar telescopes together and folds down safely and compactly to the side of the adult bike and is securely held in place by a storage bracket. The tow bar stores discretely out of the way on the adult bike and is always there if needed. This option gives children a chance to ride on their own, and further their cycling skills.
- used as a learning aid or a tow bar
- tool-free children's bike attachement or removal
- with quick release, fast to detach of seatpost
- suitable for 12" to 20” kids bikes
- max. load 32 kg (weight of the child)
- child can ride with an adult or be pulled
- handlebars can be affixed during use
- space saving storage and easy transport by retracting the tow bar