DIAMONDBACK OPTION BMX BIKE BLACK - OPT20BLA
Diamondback Bicycles started life in Camarillo, California in 1978 as a radical new BMX brand and it wasn't long before the brand expanded into the brave new world of mountain biking.
Since that time hundred of riders have successfully competed under the sponsorship of Diamondback, either as BMX riders or as mountain bikers following the creation of the famous Diamondback Racing (DBR) team in 1993.
Finished In A Stunning Purple Black Finish With Red Touches
With 20" Alloy Wheels , 10 " Hi Tensile Steel Frame 39/14 Gearing & Gyro You Are Sure To Standout On The Street Or The Skatepark On This Brand New 2015 Diamondback Option
- 20" Black Spoked Alloy Wheels With Red Wall Freestyle Bmx Tyres
- 10" Hi Tensile Steel Freestyle Inspired Frame
- DB Lazer Cut Seat Stay Brace & Micro Drop Outs
- Top Tube 19.5
- Chainstay 14.5
- Front & Rear Alloy V Brakes With Gyro
- DB One Piece Crank With 39T Sprocket & 14T Freewheel
- DB Logo Padded Bmx Saddle
- One Pair Of Stunt Pegs
- Unicorn Front Forks With Tapered Fork Blades
- DB MX3 Toploader Handlebar Stem With 8 x 28.25 Handlebars
- Finished In A Lovely Vibrant Black Paint Finish
- Part Number OPT20BLA
- Suitable For Boys Or Girls
Brand New sealed in box. This bike comes partially built; fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables, and seat required. Brakes may also require some adjustment.
Suitable For 8 Years Old And Up -
4'10" - 6'4" Height Approx