Get a bike for work the easy way!
In a nut shell: The employer buys the bike for the employee, the employer claims back the VAT and then your employees pay you back out of gross pay rather then net pay, so they benefit at no loss to yourself. The below link shows you how to account for this:
Click Here For The Department For Transport Website
All we need to do is invoice the employer, we deliver the bike and the employee starts paying the employer back each month.
Some companies are set up with a 3rd party who assists them in the scheme, such as “Cycle Scheme”, “ride2Work”, “Bike2work”, “Evans Ride2Work”, “Halfords Cycle to Work”, “Bikes for the NHS”, “PRO c2w”, “Cycleplus” and many more to do this. We are a partner of all of these schemes. Our vendor name is ‘EBIKES’ through Cyclescheme.co.uk. If your wanting to purchase our bikes through these schemes please follow the steps below. If you didn’t see the scheme advertised here please contact us and we will quickly join so you can purchase our products..
How it works
- You visit our website or warehouse and distribution centre in Bodiam, East Sussex to select the bike and equipment that you want. Then please request a quote from us by email, phone or in person. (please note on some sales items there may be small surcharges) You will be given a quote, and you provide this to your HR department (or whoever is in charge of the scheme at your work), to pass to the specific scheme.
- Once you have requested a secure voucher or letter of collection, your employer confirms eligibility and approves the request. The scheme will send them an invoice for the bike package, and a hire agreement is sent to you to sign. As soon as the bike is paid for, the secure voucher or letter of collection is sent to you.
- Your hire payments are deducted from your gross monthly salary. At the end of the hire period you pay a Fair Market Value payment to own the bike outright.
- You then contact us with the voucher or letter of collection and we will book you in for delivery
- Halfords customers: Please Use Halfords.com where our products are available to make your selection, and then either contact ourselves with your LOC number and details of the store you want to collect from or your address if you want home delivery and we will arrange with Halfords. Or you can speak to the Halfords cycle2work scheme department to arrange.
- Delivery: Please note if you require delivery of your order. There is a £25 assembled bike delivery charge for orders through a scheme provider. Excluding Halfords or Evans Cycles Customers.
Help your employer help you!
A cycle to work scheme is a great incentive for employees, and companies can save money too - every bike processed through the scheme means an employer's National insurance saving. Everybody wins, and it's time to let your employer know!
PAYE only - sorry
Your employer has to be willing to run the scheme before you can get your bike. This is because the scheme can only run through what is known as a salary sacrifice, where you agree to temporarily reduce your wages to pay for the hire of goods – in this case a bike and equipment. The scheme is available to UK tax payers who pay PAYE. Please note that the self-employed cannot take part in the scheme.
How to Order
Send an email to email@example.com requesting a quote for the products you want to purchase – its that simple..