DIAMONDBACK GRIND BMX BIKE - GRI20ORG
Designed with the same attention to detail as our top of the range models, the Grind is the perfect bike to hit the skatepark for the first time.
- Frame: Hi-Tensile 10/20 tubing with db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs.
- Fork: Unicrown with tapered fork blades
- Headset: 1.1/8" threadless
- Brake Levers: Alloy BMX 2 finger
- Front Brake: Tektro alloy sidepull
- Rear Brake: Tektro alloy U-brake
- Crank Set: DB one piece crank with 25t sprocket
- Bottom Bracket: US Open type
- Freewheel: 9T
- Chain: KMC 410
- Pedals: Diamondback Platform 9/16"
- Front Hub: Diamondback Alloy Front Hub, 36H with Small Flange, Black
- Rear Hub: Diamondback Alloy Rear Cassette Hub, 36H, 14mm axle, Black
- Rims: Alloy 36H, Black
- Tyres: 20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern
- Stem: DB MX2 Top Loader, Black
- Handlebars: BMX Hi-Tensile 8" rise x 28.25" wide
- Grips: DB Team grip with Flange
- Saddle: DB One piece combo saddle
Brand New sealed in box. This bike comes partially built; fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables, and seat required. Brakes may also require some adjustment.
Suitable For 8 Years Old And Up -
4'10" - 6'4" Height Approx